Apr 8, 2009

Hooray For Hump Day!!!

















Well well well, if it isn't another Wednesday post. I'll let you in on a little secret next week unless you can figure it out beforehand. And if you do, one big Maho 100 cooking cookie coming your way. Congrats Mahorosamasan. Don't you just love secrets and rewards??


So first off, I would like to mention that not only am I rich and black, but I really am really famous! Please meet Lesil, one of my many fans! Who by chance accosted me in Vanadiel just the other day. Big shout out to Lesil! And for all you shy fans out there, come out and say hi if you see me on, I don't bite.





We attempted to 3 man a ZNM and we ended pk'ing. There's nothing like being overloaded and getting slammed for 500 a swing. Just you wait Ob, Tramp will get her revenge!!!! We'll get you yet!!!




So I've been a really busy little tarutaru this week. I got me a parade gorget, partially thanks to Kobe...although I truly believe I could've gotten it on my own. Ok, I lie, maybe not. But you know how I am, lazy and procrastinating, I got it 10 mins before my static started. We did manage to get to level 50 so it wasn't all for naught. One of these days, I'm gonna have me a tanking contest! May the best taru win, or Schutz...








Rank 10


In addition, I finally finished the Windurst missions with my fellow tarutarians Lola and Jokul. So a big congratulations to us! That Star Sibyl, she's something else. I would love to say that it's a great amazing delicious storyline, but ranking up a level or two every 6 months or so, well, let's just say mission 8-1 to the end was great! No worries, no spoiler here!









And big thanks to Mariane and Sindar for coming to help clean Dirty Girk's messy roofless house. Him and his friends, they sure know how to throw a party! We had us a little siesta afterwards, nothing like a good power nap.





Nyzul

So, one of my favorite part of the game, Nyzul. Who does not like Nyzul?? It's always fun fun fun fun fun. I love how it's never ever the same. At times, floor 10 can be super duper hard and floor 100 would be cake. However, I have to say it is most fun when we get drops. And thanks to Lola's [incredibly tough] TH, we've been 5/5 on drops. Check out some of our goodies!






Treabor, you're lucky those Goli feet didn't drop, I would've laughed my ass off! There's hope for you yet!





Alrighty Folks, this is where i leave for 7 whole days. Fear not, there will always be dessert.

Quotes














2 comments:

Mattaru said...

What little secret?
C'mon, don't be vague. Give me a hint Oprah :3 ~ at least!


What do you need that gorget for? I thought it was a PLD item!

And the windurst storyline is my favourite. Shame I never got there, but meh!

Schutz said...

Well now that you have a growing fanbase, that means no moar slackin' off on ya blog! :p

But somehow I think that won't impact things at all... >.>;;

Congrats on your parade gorget! ^^ Word of wisdom, though--is to only wear it full-time if you sub /nin full-time, because as /war you will certainly not have "white HPs" full time lol... ^_- Otherwise get a nice defense/vitality/enmity type gorget to wear while tanking and put on the parade gorget while resting.