Jul 18, 2009

Update?

So I know I haven't been very good at updating this, but that doesn't mean I can't keep trying. Besides, you all love bugging me to update. The only problem is that Im never in-game very long anymore so the bulk of my posts - the Quote section - is slowly dwindling away to nothing. And even now Im updating from my phone while on break at work.

Okay so as you may or may not have noticed... No one could find the third X in my last post. So no one wins the awesome prize of hanging out with me! But don't fret! I'll hang out with you all still. But on to more pressing matters... Like fast food work stories! The other day someone came through the drive through and ordered 4 slices of bacon and a packet of ketchup..... Hardly a nutritious meal. Though, you try getting something super healthy from a fast food place. Even the salads are loaded with unnecessary calories. Anyway I'm out of characters in this text message so until next time,

<3 Ruru

2 comments:

Treabor said...

OMG you mention the X and dont even tell us where it is??????? How could you do this to us!?!?!?!

Schutz said...

Well you did a great job at 'switching things up'... :p No one predicted there wouldn't be a 3rd "X"! ^^ Good work!

The cake...