Sep 15, 2009

And the world continues to spin.



/wave!

So it's been a while. And I'm trying to get better with these updates, but it's hard. The funny just doesn't come as readily in game anymore. What with me not being on as much because of work and school. And Trea leaving... I mean that just halved the amount of quotes right there! We are much funnier when there's an old sleeping guy to make fun of.

But anyway, please do enjoy the following pictures. They're a great way to write very little in a blog and still fill the pages. (Just wait, soon enough I won't even be titling the sections or writing an intro!)

I promise at least two updates a month. But I will strive for once a week again. Now that my schedule is more stable.




















Congratulations to these outstanding individuals on their accomplishments













After dinner quotes to keep you minty fresh all day!











2 comments:

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treabor said...

Ahaha I love some of the quotes. Toph wasting a good burn on Aluc when he isnt even online is classic stuff