Oct 29, 2008

Hum-Drum

He was a genius - that is to say, a man who does superlatively and without obvious effort something that most people cannot do by the uttermost exertion of their abilities.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
- Carl Sagan


Now you may be wondering why I picked these quotes... well... I have a confession. I'm a genius.



Hahahahah yeah right. No. I started things off with these quotes because it's been quite the uneventful week in FFXI, for me anyways, so I'm trying to kill time/space.

Incase any of you are wondering, yes. Just yes. Kobe is raping me. Not even in death are we safe from Kobetai!!! haha. No, some stupid beetles decided to turn around when I was trying to pull a bat and then I ran towards the bat and aggroed it haha. So in other words, please remember to spay and neuter your Tarutarus.

Anyway last week we gave ToAU Puppet in Peril a run for it's money and failed. So we tried again this week. Thanks to Treabor, Lola, Jokul, and Schutz we beat up that mean Mamool. All in all an easy fight if you have enough DD. Oh and Chainspell Stun is nice too. Oh Yeah! And I merited Devotion, so Shazham! I think it helped. And even if it didn't help, it's fun to use. I like to make people feel special. And what better way then to devote to them? Is it so much to ask that you all /bow to Oprah? I didn't think so.

World Domination!



Um... So then Schutz came to Greppin and my rescue last night and saved us from beetles and raised us! My Hero!! Thanks again Schutz!






Quote Time!

And last, but certainly not least, Here it is. The moment you've all been waiting for! Drum Roll Please!
That's right. Tramp rocks.

No comments: