Nov 5, 2008

Remember Remember

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I can think of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'wase his intent
To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;
By God's providence he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match
Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!


Nyzul
Well, this past Thursday I wasn't at Nyzul, but we finally got a drop off of the level 20 floor. Congratz to Lola on getting her Denali feet!! Then Sunday we helped Vebont and Aluc get up to floor 20. We went 4/4 on the runs even with the bum floors we were givin. On 16-20 we had two boss leader floors, and then two kill specified enemies floors. By far the hardest. And on floor 10's leader floor we had lots of fun with a white magic pathos.... But somehow we beat them all and Jokul got the Blm weapon :) congratz to him!

Static
Our static is in full swing! We're finally getting up there in levels, which is awesome, but at the same time I enjoyed getting 4-5 levels a night as opposed to our 2-3 lately. It'll hopefully pick up once we can hit up the ToAU areas. Though I have to say, I'm digging partying in the past! And my BRD is finally starting to look awesome... ever since I got out of that dumb taru RSE.



Quest Stuff Kinda



While on the subject of brd, Jokul and Nibs helped me get my AF2!! Thanks a lot you two!







Congratulations to Slycer and Sandwich on unlocking their mythic weapon skills! I have a picture of Sandwich's but... it doesn't look as good so... sorry. haha.



So what was with that maintainence on monday... freakin worst two hours of my life! Oh and Ignore 13's comment in this pic.





It's official - Aluc and Treabor are PURE EVIL!






Aren't Election days fun? Though I have to say I completely agree with these two.





So These next few are pretty self explanitory...










This is where the entire Duskwalkers LS was in Gustav Tunnel trying to get Ungur to pop for Nibbles. By entire LS I mean everyone that was online at the time. It was a lot of fun, but no Ungur pop. Better luck next time Nibs :) Oh Cloudness was there too, but it was only Aluc.

No comments: