Dec 11, 2008

Better Late then never, right?

Okay I would say I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday like I always do, but I don't think too many people minded :P.

Secondly, while I was cropping pictures I was doing a running tally of who has the most quotes this week. It was a close race between Kobetai and Mattaru, but in the end Mattaru won by 1 quote! But it's not always about quantity, as much as it is about quality, which is why Paiway wins the first weekly, and highly coveted, award of "Best Quote of the Week!".

So Nyzul was fun, I don't remember Thursday's run but Sunday's run was eventful! Firstly congratulations to Schutz on obtaining the Askar hat!
Secondly, Shame on Schutz for Covering my erase!

Thirdly, I agree with Jokul.







Then I found myself in a cool dual pup LS party where Tramp was somehow out parcing everyone else with a whopping 20% of the damage!


After that I did some Dynamis stuffs. I got Cleric's Cap and Bard's Cuffs, AND I wiped the entire linkshell! Accidently of course, but yeah, Windy wasn't a good run all in all xD.










































Wow quite the small post, I hope you still enjoy it!

Quote Time!

1 comment:

Mattaru said...

LOL
Ruru, I swear you make these quotes up, I really don't remember saying half of this.

lol, you SSed Shai slamming on you for Dynamis :)
Good times.

Good times, good times.
PS: Bi-weekly update would be awesome! I call Wednesday and Saturday!