Nov 13, 2008

Beautifully Busy Boisterous Fun

Well... There are 31 images in this post and I'm not sure if I have time to caption them all, but I'll try just for you!


Let's start with Nyzul. I FINALLY got my Inferno Claws! Woot woot!!! And I have almost 250 points on them already I just need floor 100!! Let's go Static! Pick up the pace!! Thursday we went 4/4 I believe. No notable drops but we're up to floor 40 something now. I don't really remember. haha. Sunday however we went 0/3 on the runs trying to climb some past floors for fellow ls mates. Congratulations to Schutz on getting her Pld Mythic Weapon too!






We killed floor 40 Faf pretty easily. It went much better then the last time we tried to kill Faf! But no leg drops. :(












Last weekend we ran into Beadeaux (s) and killed a bunch of NM's. One for me and then two other random ones we saw! And after beating up Observant Zekka we got my drop 1/1 woot! Thank you all in the following picture! And please enjoy the following commentary about it.



















Then we went on to kill this Scars Cute NM which took 30 minutes and we didn't get the drop and Schutz died ; ;.











Then Jokul and I were going to skill up / break some latents in the Boy tree and we ran into Aquarius! So we figured why the hell not. And by 'we' I mean me cuz I ran up and aggroed him! Well after Jok and I both died once, we wanted revenge! So we tried it again and Tramp was much more cooperative! We got the drop (I think it's 100%) but neither of us have rng leveled so it was kind of useless, but Jok got the -1 Inventory anway.

And I'm sure you've all seen this NM in Jeuno! It's estimated her level is between 90 and 95. Don't think she looks cute! This thing will mess you up! The Ls didn't even try to take her down, but I got this cute picture for you all!




And then we Killed Jaded Jody to try and get Nibbles his Jet Seraweels. No drop, but I did get lolScogan's Knuckles for pup.


Wooo Quote Time!






















And here are some Pictures of Lola and I dancing for gilz in Jeuno! Gotsta make a livin' somehow right? And to follow it up, I'm craftin' and playin' a lil' diddy for a dancing Automaton!

No comments: