Nov 26, 2008

Gobbling up Missions and Taking Names!


Where or where do I even begin?! I'm pretty sure there are 40+ awesome pictures in this post, though I've combined a few of them together just to save me the trouble. Because as we all know, Life is all about making things easier for me!

Well we finally beat ToAU44 and obtained our glory crowns!!




A special Thank You to Mrs. Nibbles for helping us out on this run since Nibbles was /away.
She did an excellent job, though I'm sure the real Nibbles could have done just as well :). But I promised Mrs. Nibbles I would put that quote in here for her. And there's a few other that are picking on him. But just a few! Oh, and this is forever known as the 44 Incident. Thanks to Kobe for the catchy name. Following are a few screen shots of the final cut scenes of ToAU, there are no plot spoilers really. I hope. But please if you don't want to see them scroll down a little bit with your eyes covered!






































So I did a lot of fun things on pup this week, including an all pup party in Crawlers Nest! It worked surprisingly well for having a pup/war tank it. And for level 35. But a 75 PUP burn would be so much more efficient and effective. Still fun nonetheless. And then last night Jokul and I duo'd some puddings and then Trisho, Cokey, and Kobe showed up and we were splattering pudding brains all over that mountain. It was a lot of fun. And I can totally see a full pup mana burn party working. Though, not on puddings, seeing as they aggro Job Abilities.






















Then Jok, Lola, and I tried to go farm some demon horns for my woodworking skill ups, but after 30+ mobs and either 1 or no drops, I don't remember, we gave up. But not before we posed for this cool screen shot!















Isn't it funny how when we think no one's looking we do stupid things like pick wedgies?


















Oh and did I tell you I took up logging? Yeah, well I did. It's a great way to get all of this random wood. Plus farming my own Arrowwood logs to HQ3 into lumber is much more cost effective then buying the logs from the guild.





Well here's the moment you've all been waiting for....


Quote Time!








By 'He' Nibs means his son.



See what Nibs has to do for his wife to play late?


































It's a real shame Treabor wasted this next line when Nibbles wasn't even there!


2 comments:

Mattaru said...

Wow.
Nice update Oprah :)!
Congratz on TOAU! You picked the worst ring orz.
I really regret not getting the melee ring, it's awesome.

I'm glad I didn't join you guys for that PUP burn. I'd be so ashamed when your PUPs outnuke me, haha!


I'm still loling at Kobetai xD~
Muuu :3~ Great post

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting that hat away from that evil cat! ^^

Sadly she had to make you sing for it first and even hit you in the head with her mace but I am sure you don't mind (and the Matrix-cam view of the CS, and the subsequent Friday-like waking-up-scene "you got knocked the F#$# OUT!" afterwards were priceless, no?) ^_- Congrats again on the win!

But you wear that crown everywhere LOL...yer gonna wear it out soon if you aren't careful! :p It's just going to be a purple cap with all the points worn away if you keep taking it into the forest with you. ^^

And indeed, tarus are cute. Cute while sitting. Cute while dancing. Cute while digging in their butts, too. ^^